Monday, April 16, 2012

Holli's Hiatus

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Where have you BEEN, girl?" ... But if you're not thinking that, then I'm not as popular as I thought I was, you just hurt my feelings, and now you have to make it up to me.  Contact me to get the link to my Amazon gift registry!*

Well, I've been off gallivanting around Florida on a family vacation for over a week, and it was fun and I'm so very happy someone else paid my way, since I wouldn't have gone otherwise.  But now I'm back.  From outer space.  So wipe that sad look from off your face!

I enjoyed a lovely spin around Disney World and the Harry Potter land at Islands of Adventure, and desperately wished I had an excuse to never come back.  I love, love, love Orlando; the only thing that would have made it better was if I could have spent the trip en femme.  But then that's why I have an imagination - if it's anything Walt Disney ever taught us, it's that nothing's possible without one.

Though he never mentioned the debilitating vertigo...

So, my anonymous fans, I'm back, and hopefully I'll get some worthwhile entries typed up and posted some time later this week.

Love  ~HCP


*Which I'll be happy to pass on as soon as I ever get around to creating one.

No comments:

Post a Comment